We are currently looking for long-term participants for our new project, MILKY WAY!
During this Search Engine Evaluation project, participants will evaluate the quality of queries made by internet users while navigating through different MAP applications.
The entries to evaluate will be of varied nature, from user intent to authentication of data accuracy.
This project will help develop and optimize current and future map and geo-localization applications, to produce more accurate and intuitive maps in terms of location, search functions, and more.
- You are a native or fluent speaker of Danish
- You are currently based in Denmark, and you have been living here for at least 5 years. Our evaluators must be familiar with the local businesses, points of interest, colloquialisms, etc.
- You are available for at least 20 hours per week – The schedule is totally flexible: you decide when and where to work!
- You are willing to take our entry certifications to ensure you qualify for this project.
A NEW LEARNING PROGRAM IS AVAILABLE!
We have a Learning Program for you with AMAZING rates! If you are interested, we will be sending an SOW document to you through email with all the details.
NEW REFERRAL BONUS!! Recommend your friends and win extra cash if they are successful!
More details here -
As an evaluator, you will work in a very international environment with members from all around the globe! You will have a steady and long-term income while working from the comfort of your home!
Interested? Join our Milky Way team today!
Simply go to our website, and do the following steps:
1. Create your OneForma Profile through this link:
2. Go to the "Jobs" Tab
3. Click on the "Judging and Grading"
4. Click the "View" More button on “Milky Way - Maps Evaluation”
5. Another tab should open and will give you more information about the project. Once you’ve scrolled to the bottom of the page, you will see the Apply Now button.
To view the project, please make sure to verify your phone number, just go to your profile under the contact information.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org