Does virology and patient safety awaken your scientific curiosity – then you might be the ideal candidate we are looking for.
The Virology team at Novo Nordisk can offer you a Project Outside of Course Scope/Special Course Project (up to 15 ECTS).
We are increasingly generating larger volumes of process data, and we therefore need your help in handling and performing big data set analysis.
The aim is to build a database – by compiling all our existing data. A primary project plan will be provided; however, we are open to input and further ideas.
This project will kick off a journey towards enabling efficient decision-making when it comes to patient safety.
We will provide sufficient help and guidance throughout the project, with Josephine F. Kroman Larsen as the daily supervisor and Tracey Warby Ellgaard as the scientific expert.
- Handle data collected from selected purification steps (e.g., AIEX membrane and 20N virus filtration step).
- Compile current virus clearance data with process data.
- Perform data analysis of the compiled data set using statistical software.
- E.g., Scientific poster (written report not required)
- Identify critical process parameters that may impact virus clearance capacity of specific process step(s)
- Taking the first step towards performing data driven virus clearance evaluation of API processes.
Ideally the project begins 7th February 2022
Throughout the course of the project, we offer you to be part of the Virology team at Novo Nordisk – situated in Gentofte.
Deadline: 23 January 2022