An elective online course in SCIENCE Innovation Hub is for you who can recognize the following:
You want to test your academic skills in practice
You have an idea you want to turn into a business
You want innovation and entrepreneurship on your resume
You enjoy working independently, taking initiative and organizing
You want to increase your network in the startup and business environment
You want to use 15 or 7,5 ECTS to develop your own business idea
An elective online course in SCIENCE Innovation Hub consists of five workshops focusing on:
Ideation & business model
Business model adjustment
The process – What do you need to know before the beginning of the course?
1. Consider which idea/problem you want to work with
2. Write us or call us to get information on how to get started.
3. Ask for membership in SCIENCE Innovation Hub. Find application form here
4. Choose an academic supervisor and set the frame for your project together
5. Sign up for the course Project in Practice or as an alternative Project out of Scope in desired block on KU-Net
6. Set up a meeting between you, your academic supervisor and SCIENCE Innovation Hub. We will talk about your idea, the course and discuss expectations.