Maersk offers exciting career opportunities in a truly international working environment. When you join Maersk, the world becomes your workplace. A career at Maersk means working in a culturally diverse, high-spirited and performance stimulating environment where everything we do is centered around our customers. You’ll be part of a rich heritage and an ambitious logistics company that aims to be an inspiring and challenging place to work. You will feel the diversity and dynamics of our international business from day one. We commit to providing the best possible development and career growth to all our employees. At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job.
In your role you willContributes to department activities related to monitoring political
and regulatory developments impacting the Group, Participates in
dialogues with governmental representatives as well as the non-governmental sector on regulatory
- Represents and protects one Maersk interests in Egypt.
- Maintains the relationships with government, associated authorities, and all committees, generating public support for relevant issues, lobbying for policy changes through appropriate channels, and maintaining current knowledge of government changes and actions.
- Manages local, state, and Governmental relationships that benefit the programs and policies of the organization.
- Networks with key external stakeholders and influencers in support of assigned projects and business priorities.
- Directs performance within policies involving interaction with local and government affairs, PR & media relations.
- Solid knowledge and experience in the PublicAffairs function.
- Strong Communication Skills that Manage and maintain the internal stakeholders´ database andcommunication channels.
- Problem Solving: Contributes to issue management on less complex matters involvinggovernment relations locally.
- Ability to manage end to end operational support, planning and coordination of high levelvisits/meetings with foreign government representatives.