Job ID: JR0227768
Job Category: Information Technology
Primary Location: Petach-Tiqwa, IL
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Israel InfoSec Cloud Security EngineerJob Description
The Cloud Security Engineer manages and operates cloud security tools, both native and 3rd party, to drive compliance and reduce risks associated with security vulnerabilities including the discovery, reporting, and prioritization/remediation processes. This position interacts with Vulnerability, Cloud, Assessment, and Compliance Team members as well as teams in both business and technical roles to understand requirements and resolve issues with an eye toward continuous improvement.
- Hands on experience with Cloud vulnerability management (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Hands on experience with vulnerability scanning and mitigation on a large enterprise scale.
- Linux Sys Admin experience
- All things data: modelling, flow, analysis, querying (SPL / SQL)
- Security and IT Infrastructure experience: Being able to understand vulnerability data in the context of IT security
- A team player with strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making and conflict resolution skills
- Customer and stakeholder management skills, including experience in setting and managing user and stakeholder expectations
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills in English
- Ability to work evenings
- Systems engineer with experience in security administration
- Technical degree (BS/MS Information Security/Information Systems/Computer Science/Computer Engineering).
- Security certifications (CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, OSCP, etc.)
Enable amazing computing experiences with Intel Software continues to shape the way people think about computing – across CPU, GPU, and FPGA architectures. Get your hands on new technology and collaborate with some of the smartest people in the business. Our developers and software engineers work in all software layers, across multiple operating systems and platforms to enable cutting-edge solutions. Ready to solve some of the most complex software challenges? Explore an impactful and innovative career in Software.
ILExperienced HireJR0227768Petach-TiqwaSoftware and Advanced Technology Group