Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: August 11, 2022
Shift:Job Description Summary:
The role is to ensure that there is a supply of materials to meet the production plan, taking into consideration contracts, batch sizes, inventory policies and storage capacity. The scope includes procurement of packaging materials and some direct materials, managed locally by the Plant.
- Create, release and follow through of Purchase Orders to meet the demands of the production plan and Product Commercialization requirements.
- Follow through and monitor inbound deliveries with Suppliers, Warehouse, 3PL and QA.
- Communicate in a timely manner changes which will impact production plan by revising the delivery schedule to ensure that it reflects changes either internally or externally driven, e.g., changes in customer priorities.
- Liaise with Master Schedulers, Production Schedulers, Lab, Warehouse, Product Commercialization, Formulations and Customer Services as appropriate.
- Budget preparation.
- Ownership of MRP II / SCE measures for area of responsibility.
- Proactively identify and drive improvements in business processes.
- Support the Materials Review Board process by ensuring inventory levels comply with company's policy and write-offs are minimized.
- Perform adequate checks on product quality, supplier reliability to drive improvements in our cost structure and flexibilities in supplies.
- Develop existing suppliers by performing regular performance reviews on suppliers' delivery and drive improvements
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in multinational organization's purchasing / Procurement function.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent PC skills in Microsoft and PowerPoint.
- Preference for candidates with good working knowledge of SAP.
- Preference for candidates with Food/ beverage processing or pharmaceutical manufacturing Supply Chain experience.
- University Diploma/Degree in Business Administration/Industrial Engineering /Finance;
- MRPII or ERP knowledge is required;
- Food/ beverage processing or pharmaceutical manufacturing Supply Chain experience.
- Supply Chain post-graduate studies or APICS certification preferred;
- Quality systems ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 experience would be considered an advantage.
- Required to work and leverage in a multicultural environment by interacting with contacts from other concentrate plants and locations around the world.
Skills:Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.