Job TitleIT Platform Analyst
Job DescriptionPhilips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- 1. Support Intake business requirements and deliver Solution Design together with BPO, Solution Architects, Platform Solution Managers, Project Manager and other key stakeholders. 2. Work closely with Platform Solution Managers , Domain leads in supporting Solution/Release planning and other Agile Phases. 3. Support Product Owner, Solution Architect in Grooming, Solution design including NFRs, Estimation, Validation and help drive feature driven development with scrum teams
4. Ensuring high quality backlog boosting the performance of scrum teams
5. Own, Optimize E2E Solution Development Process and support fellow Devops engineers to realize the solution
6. Support business in demonstrating the capabilities, training, deployments, onboarding business/markets & change management
7. Accountable that the solutions design/ technology meets the functional and non-functional requirements with focus on Releasabiity, Reliability, Security and performance.
8. Accountable that solution design meets platform architecture principles & guidelines. Provide feedback on continuous improvement to architecture community
9. Responsible for Software Quality, Compliance & Regulatory aspects of the solution.
10. Involve in Peer review, demo and other scrum ceremonies
11. Responsible to validate test strategy and plan, test cases, automation, regression and test execution.
12. Raise impediments on time to leads and support resolution
13. Identify Kaizen opportunities at work and improve process and delivery
14. Endorses the content of the release (including NFRs) prior to release and manages interdependency with other programs.
15. Actively work to reduce technical debt and refactor the application for performance
16. Identify E2E Business Processes together with BPO / BPE that are critical and establish monitoring via OCC
17. Work closely with DevOps team in supporting key Domain and Technical inputs for Incidents, Change Requests, Service Requests and other regular operations activities.
18. Support Operations and business with SME Expertise during crisis management for business continuity across global timezones.
19. Support Platform Landscape upgrades, improvements to stay aligned with OEM guidelines
20. Competence Development of New entrants (Employees and Partners)
21. Ensures solution guidelines are up to date in Knowledge repository/Wiki 22. Stay current with Market knowledge on Platform Technology Curve
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Good years of Experience in Apttus Conga
- Quality of Solution designs.
- Quality of deliverables (eg. Ensure Zero defect leakage) • Time line / Milestone adherence.
- Process Standardization.
- Out of the Box functionality vs customization.
- Establish both IT and Business relevant KPIs (OCC/Bridge) on business/IT processes & deliver on it
- Domain specific competencies.
- Statutory requirements for the role like FDA, Sox, etc.
- Interpersonal skills, Strategic vision of business models.
- Consulting Skills.
- Expertise in Lean Agile, ITIL and Devops practices.
In return, we offer youA meaningful career development, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working with new technologies. Join our team as we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and flexibility in your career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which you can strengthen your talents further.
How we work at PhilipsOur newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.