City/Cities: Capital Federal
Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: Not Available
Shift:Job Description Summary:
- Lead new packaging development for CPS Argentina. Identify industry trends and improvement opportunities to improve packaging performance and minimize environmental impact.
- Conduct local Packaging Suppliers Development & Technical Visits: guide suppliers in the process of TCCC Approval.
- Packaging material analysis and approval. Implement standard methods of analysis based on internal requirements.
- Ensure packaging materials comply with established internal & legal requirements.
- Develop and maintain good relations with suppliers, critical to resolution of supplier quality issues investigations, led by this role.
- Manage Value Creation Projects.
- Coordinate and conduct Audits to Packaging Suppliers.
KEY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:Support Packaging Value Creation Projects for the country and facilitates plant packaging process initiatives assuring compliance with internal requirements.Create and maintain Packaging Productivity Initiatives.Become knowledgeable of the different packaging manufacturing processes and basics in Quality.Identify improvement areas for packaging materials, giving solutions and alternatives to the plant to enhance the performance of our packages, increasing the productivity of the production lines and reducing the cost whenever it is possible.Support the development of new packaging suppliers and materials, to ensure continuity in the supply of packaging materials.
Analyze and approve packaging material for production process.
Participate on the resolution of supplier quality issues in the plant (troubleshooting), following up the supplier’s action plans, manufacturing areas and key stakeholders’ activities. Ensure supplier quality issues are managed according to internal suppliers’ procedures.Technical trend analysis for packaging materials complaints, working on corrective or preventive action plans in conjunction with Quality Assurance and Operational areas and suppliers for the plant.
Participate on meetings with packaging suppliers and other areas of the company. Member of the CPS Packaging DWT. Special projects (torque)
Coordinate the INAL process for import of primary packaging from foreign suppliers. Coordinate and maintain UN certification for primary packaging.
Maintain the packaging specifications updated in internal database, including new specification creations.Maintain and update internal documents related to packaging.
Evaluate new packaging instruments needed for new products or to improve technology to state of the art.
Give support to global audit teams and audit secondary and tertiary suppliers, following-up action plans and improvements.
- Packaging material analysis, complying with internal specifications.
- Work with packaging suppliers to ensure an acceptable quality system.
- Define action plans to solve issues about developments.
- Take decisions about new developments based on technical expertise.
- Inform suppliers about the compliance status of technical visits or audits done.
- Conflict resolution: in case of any disagreement with manufacturing areas or suppliers, it is needed to get agreements working as a facilitator.
- Keep confidentiality issues: how to perform an effective job done without disclosure supplier’s technology.
- Delays in regulatory agencies’ approvals
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING:
- Packaging material approval decision and supplier’s approval.
- The person must define, after technical visits, audits, and test of their products that have been conducted, the level of compliance of the supplier from the quality point of view.
- The person must evaluate and qualify in conjunction with other areas all the observations made during new developments.
- Facilitate and develop packaging suppliers.
- Facilitates projects assigned related to new packaging and optimization process.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:No associates reporting directly.
Position must influence results in packaging supplier’s area.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including presentations skills.
- Speak and write in Spanish and English.
- Experience and knowledge of quality systems and packaging technology is valued.
- General knowledge of statistics (parametric and non-parametric methods, group comparison).
- General knowledge of quality tools (problem solving, Pareto analysis, etc.).
- General knowledge of packaging technology and manufacturing process.
- Auditing knowledge.
- Negotiation ability.
- Project Management.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressured conditions and deadlines.
- Computer knowledge (SAP, Office).
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Education RequiredUniversity / Bachelor’s degree
- University/bachelor´s degree: Industrial, Mechanical or Chemical Engineer, Food Technologist or Engineer, or equivalent
- Work with people from different cultures and languages.
- Work and deal with different cultural mind set and way of work (large-traditional organizations, high performance organizations, business family organizations, etc.).
Skills:Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.