Job TitleSoftware Engineer I
Job Descriptions for Software Engineer I
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Application Software development
- Creates high quality working software using C++ and/or C# .Net in the Windows Environment and Desirable to have a WPF development experience
- Has experience in Agile Software Development methodologies
- Actively participates in sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and backlog refinement. Contributes to continuous improvement of the team, software and processes
- Realization of high-level architecture and design with strong development skills
- Designs, codes, documents, tests (automated), maintains and deploys software
- Sets, monitors and ensures to meet own performance metrics
- Defines, monitors and meets performance and quality metrics
- Provides technical solutions that conform to requirements with a strong focus on end-users, high quality (QMS/regulatory standards), performance, safety and security
- Keeps abreast of technical knowledge by studying and implementing state-of-the-art programming techniques and development tools, participating in educational opportunities, participating in communities of practice, reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Details oriented, Quality conscious with ability to multitask
- Good team player
- Positive attitude
- Fast learner. Ability to grasp key concepts quickly with minimal or no supervision
- Go-Getter Attitude. Ability to take ownership of team goals and deliver it with quality and within required timeline
- Team Player attitude. Key characteristic of the individual who puts the team first before self.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the on our career website, where you can read stories from our . Once there,you can also learn about our , or find answers to some of the .