At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We are looking for world-class engineering and scientific talent. People like you, who want to work with people like us.
We are looking for a new team member to Join Tetra Pak Iberia as a Field Service Technician. Our new colleague will be responsible for providing high quality technical services and supporting our customers ensuring that all problems are resolved in the most effective and satisfactory manner. This is an excellent opportunity to increase your knowledge and gain experience in the field of mechanics, electronics and automation by providing services at our client's sites. It is an ideal opportunity for you if you are in the early phase of your career and are ready to expand your knowledge in a company that is a market leader in its field. In this role you will have many opportunities to visit and meet key Tetra Pak Iberia customers.
The position requires extensive travel, more than 80% of the time, through Spain and Portugal, although mainly in the following areas: Castilla-Leon, La Rioja and Navarra. Also travel abroad mainly through Cape Verde and Angola if it is necessary. This is a permanent position and there is a vacancy available.
What you will do
- Installation and commissioning of packaging equipment at our client's site
- Perform PLC and programming
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance (electrical, mechanical, pneumatic)
- Perform troubleshooting and troubleshooting services on site and over the phone
- Carry out production supervision and operator training at customer sites
- Establish and maintain an ongoing positive relationship with clients, including supporting and following up on client concerns and issues
Who you are
- We believe you have Bachelor's degree or higher in electronic or electromechanical engineering (F.P.3)
- We believe you have 1-2 years of work experience in industrial electromechanical and pneumatic maintenance, 1-2 years of experience in PLC, electrical and electronic system in general
- Knowledge of automation in Rockwell and/or Beckhoff software is an advantage
- Ability to repair machines on site
- Fluent in Spanish and good command of English (writing/reporting skills are essential)
- Driver's licence
- Good computer skills, great knowledge of MS office
- Proven understanding of customer satisfaction and business acumen
- Ability to work in team and individually
- Customer oriented and results oriented attitude
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with wide opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on https://jobs.tetrapak.com/. This job posting expires on 17 July 2022.
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates. We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.