Apply now »
Requisition ID: 27906
Pasay City, 00, PH
Work experience: Professional
Type of position: Full-Time
DepartmentThe role is primarily responsible for ensuring that Vestas Microsoft based Security applications are monitored and operated, and that tickets related to the Microsoft based security services are handled.
Infrastructure Delivery & Support > Infrastructure and Platform Management > Security Engineering Team
- Effectively monitor the security platforms under your responsibility for issues, ensuring they are continuously updated and performs as intended
- Ensure that tickets in the SOC Engineering work group (ServiceNow) are handled
- Ensure coordination and optimization of the solution stack across key users in the business and IT staff
- Provide data and reporting of KPIs and trends and other metrics in ad-hoc
- Fluent in English oral and written.
- Solid critical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working with security Microsoft platforms
- First-hand experience with some of below technologies:
- Windows operating systems
- Azure AD and AD
- Group policies
- Identity and Access Management (FIM, ADFS, MFA, Federation)
- Microsoft/Office 365 Security & Compliance
- Information Governance/Azure Information Protection/Dataloss prevention
- Powershell scripting languages
- Windows Security, scripting, group policies and security hardening principles
- Microsoft Defender for Identity
- Privileged Access Management (Microsoft PIM/PAM or other platforms)
CompetenciesAs a person, you are professional and trusted by nature with a established sense of quality. You are flexible with a can-do attitude and an innovative mind-set, and you thrive in a complex environment with skilled people. Furthermore, you:
- Flexible and willing to work on any shift as well as holidays as needed.
- With a positive behaviour and attitude and can blend well to different kind of personalities.
- Exposure to ServiceNow Ticketing tool
What we offer
Vestas offers you motivating career opportunities in a global organization. As a well-known supplier of wind power solutions, we have installed more than 48,000 wind turbines in 70 countries. We are currently more than 25.000 employees and are eager to welcome new trusted colleagues.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 31st of May 2022.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
BEWARE – RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails from people pretending to work for Vestas. Read more via this link.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
Apply now »