At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
In this position, you will ensure productivity and delivery from production equipment as per given methods following World Class Manufacturing methods and Quality parameters.
The position is based in Mexicali, Baja California, México.
Tetra Pak is not sponsoring work visas or relocation for this position.
What you will do
As a Maintenance Engineer you will:
- Execute Corrective and preventive Maintenance Routines for injection Molding Machines & Automation machines.
- Build daily schedule prioritisation based on production needs and maintenance calendar
- Support pillar in terms of KPIs/Targets achievements
- Encourage World Class Manufacturing activities (Planned Maintenance/ Autonomous Maintenance) in their day to day teams
- Support pillar in terms of KAIs (Key Activity Indicator) execution
- Provide trainings on Autonomous Maintenance and maintenance routine to production team members
- Solve technical/ machine related nonroutine problems
We believe you have
- Knowledge and skills in electromechanics or mechatronics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Mechatronics Engineer or similar with specialization in Control & Instrumentation will be a plus.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in industrial Maintenance environment, inside a production plant, developing the same activities, including preventive and corrective maintenance.
- PLC knowledge
- Electrical control
- Pneumatic knowledge, diagnostic & repair
- Autocad, Dwg is a plus
- Total Productive Maintenance, statistics, and problem-solving knowledge.
- Microsoft office skills.
- Experience with Kaizen and Continuous Improvement teams (Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma or WCM is a plus)
- Availability in weekends, nights, and holidays.
- English level intermediate
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on July 5, 2022.