Job TitleSoftware Technologist I - Testing
Job DescriptionIn this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Performs the role of a specialist by reviewing work products
- Perform in-depth impact analysis of the system and requirement
- Contribute inputs for Test strategy and plan for test activities of the Project
- Use/Propose to team on suitable test design technique
- Own test case development and peer review process on the responsible area
- Own test case execution process and generate test reports on the responsible area
- Ownership of Completeness of all test documents
- Manages technical communication with leads/stakeholders
- Contribute in Test Automation to enhance productivity for the assigned features
- Train and mentor other testers as Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Provide status update to lead on the work progress
You are a part ofRole will be Verification team member for the Medical device integration team which is part of the Hospital patient Monitoring team. We work on device integration to get the patient critical information onto the Philips Central workstation
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience in software/hardware testing and preferably in healthcare domain
- Experience in system testing activities is advantage
- Hands on experience in test design, test cases and execution strategy.
- Experience in healthcare applications/products is preferred
In return, we offer you
With Philips and more so with Hospital Patient monitoring team you will be directly contributing to “Improving patient care”
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the on our career website, where you can read stories from our . Once there,you can also learn about our , or find answers to some of the .