As part of the larger Supply Transformation Program, you will work as part of the Automation, Data & Analytics team to develop the Master Data Governance Strategy and Governance Routines to improve the management of the critical data sets that are used to build the applications and reports that delivers value to our frontline operators and managers.
- Working with Data Architects and Data Owners to support designing, developing, and modifying data infrastructure to accelerate the processes of data analysis and reporting
- Developing standards of operation when handling and archiving data
- Supporting the building of data management plans and instructions for data lifecycle management
- Overseeing the integration of new technologies and initiatives into data standards and structures
- Evaluating the design, selection, and implementation of database changes by comparing them with business requirements and design documents
- Working with Data Managers and Administrators to ensure system performance and making recommendations for hardware, software, and data storage improvements
- Building the data governance model and working with Data Owners, Data Stewards, and Data Manager to execute the governance routine, ensuring data consistency, security, and quality.
- Supply Transformation is a multi-disciplinary function requiring comprehensive knowledge and experience of the various functions within brewing and beverage manufacturing operations or experience working in different Food & Beverage operations (CPG/FMCG).
- The Supply Transformation team is organized in an agile structure. So, projects are managed in an agile & collaborative way. Scrum methodology is used across our initiatives. To be successful the role will require building and maintaining strong partnerships with other Global and Zones functions.
- Our organization and working environment are changing fast. Therefore, you need to be able to manage changing environments and requirements in a professional and consistent manner. You enjoy operating inside a highly non-routine and high-risk development environment. You are result oriented with respect for quality, costs and timing. Safety is a must.
- Ability to succeed in a target-oriented environment in which priorities, project scope and time schedules will be set and adjusted in order to meet often challenging business demands.
- Management of contractors, external agencies and trainees.
- Open for occasional international travel
- Minimum 3+ years of working experience with projects related to data management, data analysis, or other data administration functions including collection and distribution
- Minimum a BSc. degree in Business or Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience working with enterprise systems such SAP, Oracle a plus
- Experience working with Azure Data Lake a plus
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and organize large amounts of data
- Excellent communication skills to translate complex problems using non-technical terms
- In-depth understanding of modern database and information technologies
- Excellent problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work towards meeting multiple deadlines
Global Manager, Master Data Management “MDM” at AB InBev
How you match
Remember to mention that you found this position on SDU Jobbank