What a Product Technical Marketing Data Engineer does at HP:
- Drive and ensure good quality & experience during development for our Home Ink Core and Laser Products.
- Lead cross-functional teams and regions support partners to achieve quality goals for current products.
- Data mine and analyze monthly call, telemetry and return data to provide holistic and detailed analysis of product quality trend, issue pareto, insights.
- Assess, prioritize, and drive issue to resolution, working closely both with Regions’ Support and Engineering team.
- Drive field issues and escalations to full closure.
- Garner learning from current product issues resolution, and feed forward learning to future programs.
- Provide regular update & recommendations to higher management on product performance.
Individuals who do well in this role at HP, usually possess:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Data Science/Analytics, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent discipline.
- Knowledge of Information Technology (IT) and services industry is good to have.
- Typically 6-10 years’ experience.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and related IT tools for data mining & analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross functional teams, and influencing decisions in previous roles.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, drive discussions & provide options at management levels.
Sustainable impact is HP’s commitment to create positive, lasting change for the planet, its people, and our communities. This serves as a guiding principle for delivering on our corporate vision – to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
HP is a Human Capital Partner – we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,
and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are
inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to
making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is
respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of
something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can
belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.
When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom
line. Come to HP and thrive!