Fulfil your potential
In Monitor Deloitte, you will make an impact while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, intellectual curiosity and high ambitions. We will help you fulfil your potential while offering you a strong professional network.
You will become part of Deloitte’s special unit for strategy – Monitor Deloitte – that is a growing team of strategy consultants all eager to make a difference. Being a confirmed growth leader, we are a dynamic and engaged team of consultants with a passion for business, analytical excellence and not least good energy. Monitor Deloitte Consultants are defined by a trademark combination of high intellectual capacity and creativity with a desire to work with strategy.
As a Strategy Consultant with us, you will experience a great variety in projects including:
- Growth strategy: supporting clients define the revenues of tomorrow.
- Commercial launch: supporting clients bring products and services to markets.
- Digital strategy: supporting clients utilise new technological opportunities.
- Innovation: supporting clients rethink their business – before their competitors.
- Operating model: supporting clients to enable the growth journey.
We believe in leadership at all levels. Therefore, we foster a culture that encourages you to take the lead at your specific development level. As a Strategy Consultant, you will be responsible for driving own workstreams to help our clients make winning choices. If you want to have a direct impact on your clients’ growth from day 1, you should consider joining us.
- You are about to graduate or have just completed a master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering with an excellent academic performance.
- Alternatively, you have 0-2 years of experience from a top tier consultancy or a Corporate Strategy function in a large corporate.
- You are structured and analytical, you have a profound understanding of team play and you strive to make an impact.
Impact that matters
We all aspire to fulfil our purpose – to make an impact that matters. Every single day. We measure our success in the quality, creativity, integrity and innovation in our solutions. Only the best is good enough. We do not just aspire to make solutions, we want to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us, our clients and our society.
Diverse talent pool
At Monitor Deloitte we support our clients in solving their most complex problems. As such, to optimally serve our clients, we strive to have a diverse pool of talent with different, yet complimenting competences. During our last recruitment process (February 2021), our applicant distribution was approximately 40% females and 60% males. Our company language is English, and local Nordic languages is not a requirement.
Contact and application
Please send your application, your CV and grades from upper secondary school (STX, HHX, HTX), bachelor’s and master’s programmes. We process applications and arrange interviews on a ongoing basis. Successful candidates will be invited to a first interview round prior to which more information will be provided. Please do not hesitate to contact Andreas Logermann, Senior Manager, at +45 93 91 73 93, if you have any questions about the position.