As our next Sales & Marketing Intern you will join a young, dynamic and internationally experienced team. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to proactively responding to client queries as well as developing and executing sales and marketing activities.
As an intern you will be an important part of the team and contribute to a fast-growing, international business and its development. You will be challenged to show creativity, extraordinary drive, entrepreneurial spirit and high ambition.
Start date: June/July/August, 2022
Submit your application today.
During the 6-month program EF will provide extraordinary sales, product and industry solution training through a combination of classroom and online resources, hands-on field experiences, phone sales and structured support. We will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to make an immediate impact and achieve individual growth as a leader.
On a successful completion of the program, you will also have the opportunity to participate in a variety of different trainings to develop as a program coordinator.
Requirements (All Candidates)
- Experience of studying, working, or living abroad
- Fluency in one of the nordic languages (Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish) and English in speaking and writing
- Academic degree in business, economics or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit combined with being competitive and results oriented
- Strong drive and prepared to work under high pressure in a fast-changing environment
- Leadership abilities
- Willingness to invest time and effort for the prospect of an international career
Great if you have, but not a must:
- Fluency or knowledge in additional languages such as French, German, Spanish, Italian or other
- Sales experience and/or proof of a great interest in learning proactive and direct sales
- Experience in telemarketing or telesales