Are you passionate about food product development? Do you want to be a part of Eye-D's team and help on the development of sustainable, healthy and nutritious food products?
As an intern, you will be part of the R&D team where you will participate on multiple projects and be exposed to different work activities in areas such as Research, Product Development and Process Development.
Your primarily tasks will be:
- Carry out research related to optimization of existing products or innovate new ones
- Support the development of new products and processes
- Optimization of existing products, i.e. improvement of shelf-life, sensory quality
- Nutritional assessment of food products
- Other day-to-day tasks
- Actively pursuing a BSc. or MSc. degree in Food Science, Food Engineering or similar.
- Basic knowledge of food processing, food technology, food packaging
- Understanding of food regulations with specific emphasis on nutritional labeling, food ingredients, food additives
- Skills in culinary techniques
- Fluent in English
After more than 30 years of experience with innovation, design and engineering consulting, Eye-D Innovation is turning the page to food innovation. We are a team of passionate people with backgrounds in food science, engineering, business innovation. We envision the next generation food solutions and make them happen.
Food Technologist & Project Manager