Who we are and what we do:
JSB Group A/S employs approx. 1.000 employees at 10 offices and production sites in 7 countries worldwide with headquarters in Ringkøbing, Denmark. JSB is the market leading provider of customized core kits to the global wind power industry.
A core kit in a wind turbine blade consists of up to 1600 panes made of PET foam or Balsa wood. By combining the panels in the right thickness and sizes and cutting them into the right shapes, a core kit becomes a lightweight component to support structural strength in a wind turbine blade.
JSB is part of Gurit Group who provides advanced composite solutions for industries within wind, aerospace, marine, industrial, automotive, rail, and building and construction. Gurit holds an impressive portfolio of structural core materials, prepregs, adhesives, wind blade mould tooling, kitting, and composite structural engineering services which enables Gurit to offer the most complete composite solution on the world market.
Project scope: HoloLens solution
- On Mould lay-up APP (Solid Works)
- Read QR code and bring inspection drawings/3D
- Dimension report (existing spreadsheet)
- Interface for design update
- Full assembly drawing view
- Laser support: Showing placement if materials (substitute for costumer laser)
- 3D scanning/Lidar scanning of mould
- Remote assist
- Microsoft MESH or similar
We are looking for a master’s student within the field of Medialogy. To succeed in this project, you must be ambitious and eager to contribute to the creation of a HoloLens solution in an international context. The final specifications of the project will be agreed in cooperation based on your interests and educational background.
As a person, you hold solid analysis skills, are data oriented, and can keep an overview of a project. You know about stakeholder management and project management and are hoping to really add-on new competences within these fields.
In addition, you are ready to be a part of a very dynamic and international company with informal culture and a lot of great colleagues. We hope, you will take part of our green conversations regarding sustainability too.
We offer more than just a project:
- A desk and all office equipment in our Technology oﬃce in Ringkøbing
- A mentorship from a passionate composite industry expert
- A real business opportunity
- Access to an international network, customers, suppliers, partners e.g.
- Opening for future arrangement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Customer Technical Lead, JSB Group A/S
+45 2130 2243