Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: Not Available
Shift:Job Description Summary:
As part of the PS (Platform Service, DnA (Data and Analytics), APAC Analytics & Insights Team, you will enable our partners, JSK (Japan and South-Korea) OU (Operating Unit)s, to make decision with connected data solutions and to establish metrics and visualizations that drive business outcomes.
Working on cross-functional project teams with various teams across JSK (Japan and South-Korea) as well as Singapore, you'll provide analytical support to identify and evaluate opportunities in the market across all RTM (route-to-market) and within consumer, category, customer, and region lens. You will be responsible for taking requirements, analyzing business processes, and developing scalable self-serve data products and visual applications.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, and collaborative. They will have a strong understanding of different businesses and the underlying analytics, and the ability to translate business requirements into analysis, collect and analyze data, and make recommendations back to the business.
A team-player attitude is crucial, we value collaboration, curiosity, purpose, and diversity as part of our culture.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Partner across the team to understand business requirements, decision architecture use cases, current challenges, business questions, processes, and related data.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Collaborate with IT BI team to drive ingestion and automation of big datasets, which includes defining data transformation rules base on end business requirements.
- Understand the data required to build analytical foundations like data aggregators, metrics, and cubes.
- Design and build interactive visualizations to provide actionable insights into key metrics with multi-dimensional data sets.
- Establish and document standards, guidelines, and best practices for teams utilizing the solutions.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering is a plus)
- At least 2 years of development experience in Power BI (SQL, MS SQL, DAX query, SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services) module designing and building, Azure SQL, ADL, ADF, Azure analysis services, Transact-SQL, is a plus).
- Experience in data engineering/analytics solution development, such as data models, ETL, and data warehouse process, is a plus.
- Experience in working in Agile teams
- Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English (Korean is a plus).
- Great teammate with ability to work cross-functionally in resolving complex issues
What We Can Do for You
- Our Purpose is “TO REFRESH THE WORLD. MAKE A DIFFERENCE” this role will allow you to have a direct impact on how we improve our revenue, share, and execution in the marketplace.
- Working for a globally networked organization committed scaling best practices and ideas there is no limit to the impact you can have or the network of colleagues you can build
- As part of the DnA team you will empower the enterprise and the system by building foundations for connected data and world-class insights and intelligence.
Skills:Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.