SummaryPosted: 23 Jun 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Apple Maps is an immersive, fun and useful tool for everyone! It lets us know where we stand in the world and helps us navigate it. Apple Maps aids us in discovering new places and exploring the world. It defines our communities and highlights what is of cultural importance to our users, our Maps team, and to Apple as a whole. Our team is looking for a Software Integrity engineer to test our new visual driving and navigation experience on Maps app. This core area of Maps consists of Vector and Cartography services which provide the aesthetics and real world familiarity to users. Validation of these services is exciting and requires both passion for solving difficult testing problems and a good tenacity about quality.
- Analytical proficiency with an ability to diagnose & debug issues as they arise
- Ability to independently learn new technologies & bring that passion to the organization
- Ability to work & deliver in a fast-paced agile environment
- Document test cases for newly defined features, author test plans, test strategies for iOS devices and review them with multi-functional teams.
- Implement and write test case results, with clear and concise reports; be able to contribute to discussions with cross-functional groups.
- Experience implementing or writing scripted solutions for repetitive tasks
- Triage automation results, report and call out issues appropriately to the different teams.
- Automation knowledge or keenness to learn XCTest on job.
- Passionate about SQA methodologies, feature coverage analysis & dedication to quality
Our team partners closely with other developers to help test Protocols and API’s which connect with Maps services. Typical daily responsibilities include producing test documents, leading testing procedures, using automation, and ensuring the success of new feature development through various software QA methodologies. We are also looking for a team member who thrives with collaboration and partnership. Since we strive to improve data quality at all levels, the ideal candidate will have the ability to provide and receive meaningful feedback which will ultimately help us all grow together in abilities and experience.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
BS and/or related experience in a production environment will be considered.