Job TitleSoftware Technologist I
Job DescriptionPhilips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Understand the business workflow and create the automation test at right test layer (lower the better approach)
- Create test script with maintenance, reusability and craftmanship practices
- Create test script and enable continuous testing
- Deliver the scripts, suits on time and identify, log defects identified as per the process
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Performs the role of a specialist by reviewing work products
- Gathering the right metrics/data from the created artefacts and derive meaningful outcomes and measurements for the same, thereby facilitating the understanding of impact created by the work through measurable KPIs
- Responsible for guiding the existing/new /test automation team in adopting new practices for the better.
- Structured problem solving techniques, e.g. Fault Tree, 5 Why, Problem/solution Definition
How we work at PhilipsOur newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.