SummaryPosted: 19 May 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
The iCloud Customer Engineering team is looking for a full stack software engineer to join to build performant and scalable web applications that work worldwide at Apple scale. We partner with teams throughout Apple to define and build apps and frameworks powered by iCloud services. We’re a diverse organization with a culture of collaboration and inclusivity and value the positive impact diverse perspectives have on our team and our products. Our team is dedicated to learning and sharing new ideas, and we’re excited to learn from the knowledge and experience that you’ll bring. If you obsess over quality, design, and user experience, then you’ll be at home with us. We can’t wait to meet you!
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- Experience building amazing experiences across both the front end and the backend
- Experience designing, building and maintaining high-performance scalable and secure distributed cloud systems
- Experience with Java programming language
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Ability to be a strong partner and effectively communicate and collaborate within a team and with project stakeholders
- BONUS REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with distributed caches (like Redis, memcache, etc.) and Pub/Sub (like Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Bonus if you have experience building native iOS, MacOS, Android or Windows applications or hybrid desktop and mobile applications
DESCRIPTION This is a hands-on role for developing and supporting new and existing features. This role requires partnering with cross-functional teams to effectively coordinate the complex interdependencies inherent in application development. A successful candidate has strong technical skills and have an eye for detail and can build highly-optimized, thread-safe API’s consumed by millions of Apple devices. You are someone who is passionate about handling business complexities and cross-platform complexities in the system. You can mentor and provide technical leadership for Jr. Engineers on the team. Your work will span multiple, multi-functional. Apple is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are building an inclusive and multicultural environment, so we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We're an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE Our applications are complex and strong CS fundamentals are essential. Whether you have a traditional CS degree or learned some other way, we’d love to talk with you.
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements