Job TitleFinance BP MR-DXR-OEM
Job DescriptionPhilips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity toAs Finance business partner, we offer you a great opportunity to be at the core of driving value creation in the OEM category. OEM is a category that provides customer centric solutions (imaging subsystems and components) across the main modalities (CT, MR, DXR, CV, Onc), to various suppliers of medical equipment across the world.
You are responsible for
- Strategic decision support and analysis by means of sound business modeling, opportunity & risk assessments, scenario analysis
- Co-drive and execute performance management preparation of financial plans, identification of risks and opportunities to current financial projections and takes corrective actions where needed (e.g., margin improvement, cost improvements, productivity improvement).
- Support and prepare the Monthly Performance Reviews Meeting, FC and AOP reviews, reports and analysis for the Business category
- Analytics around PVM, margin drivers, product profitability, forecast accuracy
- Support in ensuring compliance to Philips internal control framework and design of new controls as the business grows
- Collaborate with C&C team on continuous improvement of our internal processes to drive cash flow improvement
- Drive together with F&PA and HoF OEM further simplification and standardization to our financial reporting and analytics
You are a part ofThe Finance team of MRI-DXR-OEM business. As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking and eagerness to adopt new capabilities. We count on you as a core team member to contribute to our values and aspirations.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Business acumen to drive value creation through strong business cases around customer deals, NPI, etc.
- Strong competence in SAP, Digital reporting tools (QlikView/Sense, Power BI), EFR, PMA, CFIN, Excel
- Eagerness to learn and improve, challenge in a respectful way, communicate effectively to various stakeholder groups
- Analytical savvy and able to dig deep while keeping the holistic view and connecting the dots
- Minimum Master degree in Finance and/or Financial Engineering
- >10 years or relevant working experience
In return, we offer youThe unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.