Job opportunity — München
Graduate consultant (m/f/d) for our International Business Strategy team in MunichWe are one of Scandinavia’s most successful consultancies with 900+ consultants across six countries and an expanding base in Germany. Due to continued growth in Scandinavia and Switzerland, we are now expanding our presence with offices in Munich and Hamburg.
We help people and organisations solve the biggest challenges of the future and support them in this change process. To achieve the best possible results, we combine analytical thinking with intuition. We link current trends with the impact they have on people and organisational dynamics. We actively involve people in every step of our projects because people drive change – we call this “collaborative consulting”. For more than 20 years, we have achieved positive change with this approach.
At Implement Consulting Group, we build our success on profound functional expertise as a collective, and we believe that we are good at supporting large transformations.
Join our International Business Strategy teamIn our team working with international business transformation, we support CEOs in transforming organisations – in a sustainable fashion. We include the client team in the change journey, jointly devise and implement initiatives to increase performance and ensure ongoing success.
To remain concrete in our suggestions, we link corporate strategy with functional expertise, e.g. in operations, commercial excellence, leadership and change communication, and make sure that it converges into a coherent picture that provides all stakeholders with transformation structure and direction.
Obviously, this happens in a truly international context. Our projects bring us to locations as far as New Caledonia. Check out the following link:
The role as graduate in the teamFor our team in Munich, we are looking for an enthusiastic internationalbusiness strategy consultant (m/f/d) who can help us further expand our presence in the German market.
The role varies according to current assignments and business priorities, but generally, it includes:
- Working with one of our project teams of three to five consultants and getting fully immersed in day-to-day consulting work
- Structuring complex problems and taking responsibility and action to solve them
- Collaborating successfully with clients to develop the best solution and motivate people and organisations to create impact
- Communicating effectively and in a systematic manner with various audiences, especially senior leaders
- Owning and discovering information sources, collecting and analysing data and conducting analyses to produce actionable results
We are looking for people who
- Are about to or have already finished their master’s studies with excellent grades
- Already have first-hand experience from internships or student jobs in a project-based environment, ideally in consulting
- Are creative in their thinking and pragmatic in delivery
- Are true team players
- Are seeking a steep learning curve in terms of analytics, effective communication and commercial methodology
- Are fluent in English and German – any other language is a nice addition!
What do we offer?We offer a high degree of autonomy with a clear expectation that you take responsibility for and support of the continuous development of our capabilities, ensuring that we offer our clients exceptional results. We are proud of our unique company culture and our network of highly qualified colleagues, all striving to deliver outstanding performance and keen on giving a helping hand when needed. Our ambition is to bring change to the world of consulting with our approach of delivering “change with impact”.
We offer attractive performance-based remuneration packages and excellent development opportunities from day one.