SummaryPosted: Apr 15, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative mobile application store, serving more than half a billion customers every week. Since the App Store launched in 2008, it has changed the way we all live; it has enabled countless new companies, spawned new industries, and created millions of jobs. It has also paid out over $120 billion to developers worldwide, rewarding millions of developers for their hard work and creativity. But we believe we're just getting started. We are seeking a hardworking, data-driven, results-oriented individual to join the Apps Business Management team for the App Store. In this role, you will use your critical-thinking skills, industry experience, and deep interest in technology to help app developers grow their businesses on the App Store.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- Minimum five years of relevant industry work experience in management consulting, strategy and planning, business development, and ideally within the mobile internet, digital content, or gaming.
- Ability to prioritize and scale revenue-driving efforts, use data, analytics, and financial models to tell the story internally and externally.
- Solid track record of successful project management and business negotiation, working across functions to achieve goals.
- Outstanding ability to develop great presentations and present them to different audiences.
- Excellent integrity, a sense of humor, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Deep curiosity about the mobile apps ecosystem with fluency in standard business models and knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Knowledge and experience with the creator ecosystem, creator monetization, and community management are a plus.
You will build and manage close relationships with top app partners and help existing partners grow their business on the App Store by providing data-driven practical business guidance and adoption of new technologies. You will advocate for developer-centric platform improvements based on developer feedback, market research, and internal analysis. You will also work with internal teams to support business initiatives. - Drive revenue growth on the App Store by creating and implementing data-driven business strategies and new initiatives. - Identify new app market trends, business opportunities, and key partners to engage with and develop. - Manage day-to-day business relationships with developers, including managing developer roadmaps, significant updates, and new releases. - Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders: Apple's Worldwide Developer Relations, Worldwide Product Marketing, App Store, and iTunes teams.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
BA/BS degree, MBA preferred Expertise in auto-renewing subscriptions, membership programs, and monetization is a plus.
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.