Looking for a commercial role with high autonomy and the ability to make an impact up front? Do you want to work in a high-performance, high-support environment where you manage blue-chip client relationships? If so, the Associate Programme is for you.
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
The Associate Role
You’ll act as the connection point between our clients and industry professionals. Your role is to understand the knowledge our clients need and identify the industry professionals with the expertise to meet those needs. You’ll spend considerable time on the phone and email reaching out to people and assessing whether they possess the knowledge our clients seek. Once you’ve found the right expert, you’ll connect them with our clients across a variety of formats (interviews, in-person meetings, surveys, etc.).
This is a fast-paced, sales-oriented role where you’ll work on several client requests at once. There is a clear focus on results and revenue generation — leading to transferable skill development in project management, sales, negotiation, client relationship building, and more.
- Conduct high-level industry research to understand client requests
- Search extensively for industry professionals across internal databases and external recruiting platforms
- Recruit experts through warm and cold email and phone outreach
- Deliver excellent client service through proactive follow-ups and strategic recommendations
At AlphaSights we have two branches of our client service team that our Associates are placed into. Those who join our Associate Program may be hired into either of these teams, where you’ll propel business growth and client success.
Core Service Team (CST): serves Corporate, Consulting, Private Equity, and Capital Market clients. Our CST members deeply understand their requests and knowledge needs and serve as clients’ strategic partners to ensure they’re well-equipped to leverage relevant perspectives across a wide variety of industries and regions. CST responsibilities include:
- Working on multiple client requests simultaneously
- Identifying industry experts and assessing their suitability for client needs
- Directly connecting industry experts with clients across service offerings (ie. one-to-one phone interviews, in-person meetings, etc.)
Integrated Service Team (IST): working alongside our core service team to support our client business units, our IST members make accessing knowledge simpler and faster for clients through a focus on our service offerings outside of phone interviews, such as surveys and projects. IST responsibilities include:
- Working alongside internal stakeholders to support a wide set of client types to identify opportunities to maximise client outcomes
- Researching industries, trends, and industry professionals to provide knowledge to clients through formats beyond interviews, including surveys, full service project delivery, and enhancements to interviews (transcripts, translations, etc.)
What We Look For
- Results Orientation: A clear focus on results, ability to look at every angle of a problem, and come up with actionable solutions. You’re motivated by meeting monthly targets.
- Drive: Enjoy setting ambitious goals and embrace a whatever-it-takes mindset. You enjoy challenging yourself and have an innate curiosity about the business world.
- Adaptability: Ability to pivot quickly, think on your feet, and embrace ambiguity and change with confidence, rather than self-doubt.
- Humility: You approach every day with a growth mindset. A better version of yourself is always on the horizon.
- Empathy: You seek to understand others’ experiences and perspectives and want to build lasting, trust-based relationships.
What We Offer
An enriching experience
- A comprehensive compensation package, including competitive base salary and monthly bonus, benefits, and perks
- Bright and driven peers that will push you to work hard and celebrate successes
- High responsibility and autonomy early in your career to work with our blue-chip clients
- A vibrant community built from the ground up that includes people of diverse backgrounds and experiences
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills helpful in this role and beyond
- The chance to manage your own team within two to three years and run your own multi-million book of business within five to six years.
The Interview Process
- First round video interview with Recruiting (followed by a language assessment if applicable)
- Second round interview with client service management
- Final round interview with leadership
- Interview Process Outcome
- 0+ years' work experience
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular activities
- Fluency in English and native-level French proficiency is essential