Job opportunity — Stockholm
Management consultant within people, organisation and the future of workDo you believe that HR and other support functions should be agile and deliver value to the business, and are you convinced that future organisations should be fit for humans? Then join our winning team and help us optimise, transform, and shape organisational structures and ways of working and support people processes in some of the most prestigious firms in Sweden.
Joining Implement, you will be a part of our Leadership and Development team in Stockholm. As a management consultant, you will support clients in building organisations where humans thrive, perform and grow. We do this by designing agile and capability-infused organisations, driving the people side of large-scale transformations and digitalisation.
What will you do?You will work with key stakeholders from our clients (including C-suite executives, HR and organisational development leaders and specialists), problem-solve their key issues and provide actionable recommendations leveraging your organisational development, HR know-how and business sense.
We cover areas such as:
- Organisational design and development (e.g. designing the operating model, organisational design and structure, governance and leadership of the organisation)
- Capability building (e.g. business-driven competency and capacity programme for a strategically critical business area)
- HR transformation (e.g. designing operating models, organisational design and post-merger integrations)
- HR technology (e.g. people analytics, HR digitisation and data analytics)
- HR process optimisation (e.g. creating an exceptional employee experience)
For us, no single project is the same, so it is key that you have an adaptive, agile mindset. However, a common denominator for our projects is that we transform organisations and the supporting people processes, apply leading change management capabilities and constantly improve organisational excellence and performance.
What do we need from you to be successful in this role?We are looking for a person that brings the right mindset, has solid experience within people and organisation and is a true team player. A person who brings something extraordinary to the table and embraces our culture. We do not believe in boxing people, and our employees have diverse backgrounds. However, it is required that you have:
- Previous experience from one of the following fields: organisational design, change management, HR transformation, HR technology, people analytics and/or L&D
- Experience from leading management consulting firm
- A master’s degree with outstanding academic results
- The ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Swedish
- A natural talent for networking and enjoy engaging externally and engaging in business development and sales
- A genuine interest in people and helping others and that you are a true team player
- International/intercultural experience, which would be a big advantage as we work with global clients
As a person, you are a team worker, likable and an easy-going and fun person to be around. You love getting actively involved and can combine your knowledge and analytical skills with empathy.
Who is Implement and why join us?We are a consultancy with Nordic roots, serving international clients since 1996. We are more than 800 consultants across six offices in Scandinavia, Germany and Switzerland, and we have experienced double-digit growth for 25 years.
When joining Implement, you are not just joining another consultancy, you are joining an ambitious movement of dedicated, down-to-earth, skilled and hard-working geeks. You will be offered some of the best working conditions in the industry to build experience and personal growth and an attractive performance-related remuneration and benefits package.
As a consultant at Implement, you will spend most of your time with clients, primarily in the Stockholm area, but if you are up for international challenges, the sky is the limit. Clients include leading private and public organisations but also unicorns and NGOs.
You will also spend time with colleagues at the Implement office, where collaborative workshops, educational training sessions, inspirational talks and cultural events take place. In addition, we have energising Friday meetings, yearly trips, social clubs, and many other events.
At Implement, we value a holistic approach to the individual and believe in personal autonomy and freedom under responsibility. It is embedded in the Implement culture that we care about our colleagues, and you will become part of a visionary company with the ambition to change the business of consulting and create change with impact.