- Machine Learning
We are looking for a Full Stack engineer to join us in the ML Platform group at Spotify. Our mission is to democratize and improve the state of machine learning across Spotify. In this role you will be an essential part of our feature marketplace team, where we are designing systems for discovery, sharing, and understanding of data used to power Spotify’s music recommendations and other ML applications. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences audio!
New York, NY
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with machine learning engineers, data scientists, designers, product managers, user researchers, and backend and data engineers to craft the best possible user experience around machine learning features at Spotify
- Work closely with the other teams in the ML Platform to build a strong cohesive machine learning experience spanning idea to production
- Use your experience of full-stack engineering to craft intelligent solutions that span front-end and back-end systems to build out the best possible user experience
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth by providing you with challenging work, and the opportunities to further broaden your scope into backend, data, machine learning, and other areas.
Who You Are
- You are passionate about delivering end-to-end experiences and care about your software architecture across the front-end, backend, and the APIs that glue them together.
- Have experience with React or similar frameworks
- You have some experience in back-end development and technologies such as Java or Python
- You have a strong interest in machine learning
- You are comfortable working independently and reaching out across organizational boundaries for problem solving.
- You care about the user experience and know how to build user-friendly web applications
- You have experience with continuous delivery and automated testing
- You care deeply about web technologies, business impact, usability, design and music
Link copied to clipboard.
Perks of being in the band
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 345 million users.