Want to work with some of the coolest employer brands in the world and take on a dynamic, career-defining role?
Graduateland is a young and energetic company that supplies organisations with the best talent in the market - through career portals, virtual events and intuitive recruiter tools, we have launched multiple innovative products that challenge the industry and put us ahead of the curve.
We are now looking for someone versatile to join our Customer Success Team, who can work directly with our corporate recruitment (B2B) clients across Europe, as well as provide key contributions for other operative endeavours.
With an international career platform for over 1.3 million users, the Customer Success Team is a mainstay between global companies and students & graduates at many different universities. The team handle, execute and evaluate the products that we offer on a daily basis, consistently developing strong relationships that keeps our clients returning.
This B2B-focused role would interlink with our Sales and Operations teams, helping to develop key European-centric client relationships, provide consultative support, and maximise recruitment reach through creating bespoke campaigns and data analysis.
This ancillary role will bridge gaps between Customer Success and the rest of Graduateland, with the candidate splitting their time accordingly to help achieve numerous key results.
Key tasks would include:
- Key client relationship building and consultative support
- Client data analysis and reporting
- Optimising partner jobs + employer profiles (to boost applications)
- Executing and evaluating email campaigns, and creating engaging content for clients and users
- Supporting live virtual / hybrid events (career fairs, employer sessions, open days)
- Additional ad hoc tasks and administrative support
Many of our tasks involve daily/weekly deliverables, so it is important that you are someone who can handle pressure and relishes workload waves. Calm heads prevail, and we always aim to work together to focus on solutions rather than problems.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has graduated from a European university (or will graduate in 2021)
- Is both analytical and creative and enjoys working with both types of task
- Some familiarity with the fundamentals of Customer Success
- Can showcase an understanding of working with email marketing campaigns
- Is bilingual, with a strong command of the English language
- Is based in the Copenhagen area (or Skåne region), and is eligible to work in Denmark
Preferred skills, not mandatory:
- Fluent in at least one Scandinavian language (eg. Danish, Swedish, Norwegian)
- Has pre-existing knowledge of digital marketing tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Workspace, Canva
- Has some practical experience working with corporate recruitment / talent acquisition
What we offer in return:
- A great level of responsibility and ownership
- A flat organisation where your opinion is heard
- Great possibilities to develop your personal skills
- A modern, young international work environment
- Competent colleagues with a variety of experiences
- A modern office located close to the centre of Copenhagen
- A great work/life balance with regular social activities
- Pension and health insurance benefits
This is an entry-level role and is best suited to someone who wants to work primarily with building professional clients relationships, but interested in developing other skills. Having a natural ability and interest in marketing and strategic communication is preferred, but this position is not suited for people who only wish work within a marketing capacity.
Our recruitment process for this role is ongoing, so we will look to reach out to suitable candidates on an ongoing basis until the position is filled. Candidates may be asked to complete a brief exercise as part of the screening process to determine specific competencies.
If you are interested in this role, you can apply directly within Graduateland by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
Graduateland will reach out to suitable candidates via our internal recruiter platform - candidates will receive a direct message within the platform, but may not receive an email notification unless they have enabled this in their profile settings.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please reach out to our Head of Customer Success - Harry Bandell - via email at email@example.com.
We hope to hear from you soon!