- Assemble the unit model or cart and quantity listed on the MO provided to you to the BOM pick list.
- Insure that components used in assembly of the unit are free of damage or scratches.
- Insure that correct marketing labels are applied to the unit when specified.
- Insure that correct label placement is followed.
- Buff / repair scratches in coil assembly.
- Repair or replace defective parts from assembly found during testing.
- As needed go to shipping to repair or replace defective parts used in assembly.
- Report any BOM errors or discrepancies to production / engineering office.
- Clean up empty cardboard boxes and pallets created during part accruement.
- Complete required paper work and turn in to production office.
- Keep work area clear and clean.
Nilfisk, Inc., is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity