Job opportunity — Hellerup
Are you on your master and looking for sparring for your thesis project?Are you a student or a group of students with a keen interest in operations management, supply chain management, production planning, manufacturing or the like, and are you looking for sparring for your thesis project?
Then apply for Implement Consulting Group’s thesis mentoring programme. Our role in thesis mentoring is not to substitute your university supervisor, but rather to provide you with viewpoints based on industry experience and applied theory from a practical setting.
The mentoring programme starts before or during your thesis project and ends after graduation. The thesis project can be written in collaboration with a case company or it can be purely theoretical – this is completely up to you. If you wish to write your thesis together with a case company, we expect you to find contacts at the company yourself.
The programme is free of charge. You can apply as an individual or as a group. A typical programme stretches over a full semester and ends with a follow-up meeting after graduation to provide and receive feedback.
We can offer you:
- Profound knowledge within topics such as supply chain management, operations management, supply chain analytics, forecasting, inventory management, procurement, sales and operations planning, production planning, manufacturing, manufacturing footprint, project management etc.
- A large network of consultants with specific industry experience from all sectors.
- Guidance on theoretical areas, analysis and solution design as well as how to present and facilitate key findings for university professors and company stakeholders.
- The opportunity to gain insight into a leading Scandinavian management consulting firm.
We will not provide you with the solution, but we will help you by giving you a second opinion, guidance and input on your thesis project.
We have consultants in all of Denmark as well as Oslo, Stockholm, Malmo, Munich and Zurich, and meetings can take place at your university, our office, over the phone or via Skype.
What do we expect from you?
- You are enrolled in a master’s programme within engineering management, business or similar, and you are among the top of your class.
- You are pursuing a thesis project within a field such as supply chain management, operations management, procurement, logistics, manufacturing etc.
- You are curious and eager to expand your knowledge.
Who could your mentor be?We will provide a team of two consultants, and one of them will be your main contact. Therefore, your mentor team will consist of:
- One senior profile with substantial consulting experience.
- One consultant who has graduated from university within the past two years.
This setup ensures a high level of experience as well as a close link to your academic area. The mentor team will be selected based on the focus area of your thesis.
Why are we doing this?At Implement Consulting Group, we want to make a difference in the consulting industry. We believe that the ability to co-create solutions in close collaboration with our clients is a precondition for creating real Change with Impact. This is the key to success in an increasingly global and turbulent world. We would like to bring this important knowledge about quickly turning theory into action into play in your thesis along with our insight and experience within supply chain management, operations management, procurement, logistics and manufacturing.
We strive to be at the forefront of our fields of expertise, and we are always trying to share and acquire new knowledge, internally as well as from clients and the academic world. We are looking forward to inspiring you and being inspired, and if you find the way we work interesting and enriching, there may be the possibility of future employment at Implement.