As an Executive Trainee in Telenor Denmark you will be paired with a CxO (a divisional leader reporting to our CEO) and work with him or her and their management team for one year.
You will be exposed to the entire organization through project work, management meetings, seminars and workshops.
Your leadership skills will be trained and tested, your strategic understanding will be taken to the next level, and your ability to build a strong network honed through an intense year in the middle of an innovative business transformation.
All traineeships are different and are shaped by the relation you have with your CxO, and how you apply yourself in the role. What is certain however is that you will learn about organizational dynamics, gain industry specific insight and understand the product life-cycle of a transformative industry at an accelerated pace.
Telenor is one of the largest Telcos in the world with more than 200 million customers across 13 markets in Europe and Asia. In Denmark, the toughest telco market of them all, we have 2 million customers, 1550 employees and revenues of approximately 4 billion DKK.
At the moment, 33.000 colleagues in all of Telenor Group are working closely together to change the face of the industry by transforming the way we operate and do business. We are rethinking our core business model, evaluating the products and services we sell, and exploring new ways to approach our customers. To top it all, Telenor Denmark is piloting a lot of these efforts, and is currently the heart of Telenor Group’s future IT and transformational infrastructure that are building a bridge into the future.
- Sparring with your CxO on strategy, organizational and business development
- Engaging in projects across organizational divisions (e.g. within strategy, customer insights, network, customer experience or brand and marketing)
- Assisting your CxO with Development of presentations, communication and analysis
- Participating in your CxO’s management teams (e.g. weekly management meetings, workshops)
- Driving a recruitment process end-to-end to hire next year’s Executive Trainees
- Taking on ad-hoc assignments from your CxO
- Stakeholder management
- Enforcing transformational activities
- Have an outstanding academic record and can demonstrate strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative
- Are comfortable working under pressure, a master of multitasking and thrive in a dynamic and high pace environment where you need to be self-driven
- Possesses a digital mindset and capabilities
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have brilliant social skills and navigate confidently within a large organization
- Are fun to be around!
You can apply as soon as possible but no later than February 12, 2017. We don’t ask you to prepare a cover letter for this position, yet we would like to get to know you a bit better than what we can read from your CV. Therefore we ask you to answer three short questions with relevance to the program which you will find when applying for the position.
We look forward to hear from you!
Telenor connects Denmark through mobile telephony and broadband. At Telenor Denmark, we are part of the Telenor Group, one of the world's major mobile operators. We have mobile operations in 13 countries with close to 208 million mobile subscriptions. In Denmark, Telenor employs almost 2,000 employees who work to make communications simple and easy for our customers. It is important to Telenor that Denmark is a leading knowledge society. That is why we annually make significant investments in the Danish telecom infrastructure. The Danish Telenor family includes CBB Mobil and Canal Digital. Read more about us on www.telenor.dk.