Are you passionate about working in a project-oriented research and education environment with good development opportunities? Then this is the job you are searching for: We are looking for a project officer to support us in achieving a recognised international accreditation (AACSB). The position is limited to two years.
You can read more about our strategy and our aim to obtain international accreditation here: http://strategy.sam.sdu.dk.
- Support the process towards international accreditation in close cooperation with the academic and administrative colleagues
- Coordinate initiatives in connection to the accreditation process
- Be the Faculty's representative in relation to AACSB
- Work on the accreditation requirements for our quality system and come up with proposals for necessary adjustments
- Assist the management in matters related to international accreditation
We prefer you to:
- have a relevant higher education, for example, within the Business and social sciences
- be able to manage several tasks at the same time, without losing the overview
- have experience in project management in a complex organisation
- be familiar with the higher education programmes, preferably the programmes at The Faculty of Business and Social Sciences
- be able to thrive in an environment where you cooperate with both academic and administrative staff
- be able to work independently and focused, but also be a part of a team
- have excellent written and oral English skills. If you speak Danish, this is an advantage, but it is not a requirement.
In return, you can expect to:
- work in an informal and knowledge-based environment with a focus on teaching and research
- play a central role in an exciting development project
- get plenty of scope to organise your own work, but also to be part of a small team working on the task
Place of employment: Dean's Office, Faculty of Business and Social Sciences, Campus Odense, University of Southern Denmark
If you have any questions about the vacancy, you are welcome to contact Head of the Dean’s Office Klaus Hollmann by e-mail:
The successful applicant will be employed in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and AC (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations).
Applications must be submitted electronically using the link “Apply online” below.
Application deadline: 22 August 2017
Attachments must be in Adobe PDF or Word format.
Each field in the application form can only contain a single file of max. 10 Mb.
Read the guidelines for applicants here.
All interested are encouraged to apply regardless of age, gender, religion or ethnic affiliation.
22 august 2017
Ansøg senest i dag